- Comprehensive eye exams
- Diagnosis and treatment of ocular disease and injury
- Diabetic eye exams
- Optos- laser retinal scanning and digital imaging
- Ocular photography
- OCT scanning for macular and optic nerve evaluation
- Glaucoma treatment
- Visual field testing
- Cataract screenings and post-operative care
- Complete contact lens services including multi focal and astigmatic lenses
- Co-Management for laser refractive surgery and cataract surgery
- Some prescriptions available the same day
We have over 600 frames to choose from!!! Our knowledgeable staff will assist you in selecting the perfect frame. We also feature Silhouette, a totally rimless, light weight titanium frame. We proudly provide complete eyewear while you wait for most single vision prescriptions.
7 Reasons to Purchase Eye Wear from Family Eye Care:
- Fast Service- We have our own finishing lab and two ABO certified Opticians, with over 40 years combined experience, so your glasses can be made fast. In most cases, single vision prescriptions can be made the same day. Special orders and most glasses done through the many insurances we accept are usually received within 2 to 7 business days.
- Great Selection of Frames- We stock over 500 stylish frames. Some of our lines include brands such as Kate Spade, Kenneth Cole, Vera Wang, Columbia, Adidas, Fysh, Kliik, Lilly Pullitzer, Nine West, Flexon and Sperry. If you see a frame at another optical store we don't have, please let us know, we can usually order it for you. Many sunglasses choices both prescription and non-prescription available with polarization and anti-reflective coatings.Our opticians are more than happy to help you with your frame selection to find the perfect fit, style, color in your price range.
- Great Warranties- All our plastic lenses come with a minimum 1 year warranty against scratching at no extra charge to you ( 1 replacement per year). Lenses treated with Crizal anti-glare coatings have a 2 year warranty against scratches. We also offer a 2 year warranty against manufacturer defects on all our frames at no charge. *1 replacement per year, all defective parts need to be returned at time of exchange.
- 30 Day Satisfaction- We want you to LOVE your new glasses. After you have picked up your new glasses, if you decide you're not happy with your frame, you may exchange it within 30 days. *If you chose a frame that is more expensive than the original frame, you only pay the difference for the upgrade.
- Progressive Lens Non Adapt- If it's your first time wearing a Progressive Lens, also known as a no line bifocal, we encourage you to try them for 45 days. If after the trial period you are not happy with them, we will remake your lenses to a single vision or lined bifocal at no additional cost to you. *There will be no reimbursement in the difference of cost in the lenses.
- Free Lifetime Adjustments and Repairs- Our Opticians will adjust, repair and replace nose pads as often as needed, on your glasses purchased through Family Eye Care, at no charge!! A small fee for repairs and nose pads on frames not purchased here is also available.
- Monthly Promotions- Family Eye Care always offers a monthly promotion on the purchase of a complete pair. Please see an optician for the current promotion, or you can also view the promotions on our website, familyeyecarepa.com and our Facebook page. Monthly promotions cannot be combined with Insurance plans. We also always have a great selection for our Value Line, which starts at $125 for a complete pair of glasses a standard 1 year warranty is included with the Value Line.